It is our expectation that our students learn in a safe, secure and supportive environment where behaviour is based on a commitment to mutual respect for all members of the John Paul College family.
Every endeavour is made to promote a positive, caring and cooperative atmosphere, in which the rights and responsibilities of all members of the school community are acknowledged and upheld.
Every person has the right to:
- be treated with respect and understanding;
- be treated as an individual;
- work and learn in a positive classroom environment;
- feel safe while learning and interacting with others;
- expect property and belongings to be safe;
- appreciate the beauty of our surroundings;
- be proud of their appearance;
- enjoy the traditions and culture of John Paul College.
Every person has the responsibility to:
- be respectful, truthful, courteous and considerate;
- respect individual differences;
- meet classroom expectations and contribute positively to the learning environment;
- act responsibly and safely;
- treat all property and belongings with respect and care;
- care for the College environment;
- adhere to uniform and dress codes;
- honour the values of the John Paul College community.
Please view the College Bullying Prevention and Management Policy.