- Value the individuality of each child
- Stimulate each child’s natural desire to learn
- Enhance each child’s development of their social, emotional, physical, spiritual, language and cognitive development
- Engage in Effective two-way communication between parents and the Centre; recognising families as the most important people in children’s lives
- Warm and professional Early Childhood Educators that will make a lasting difference in your child's life.
Our Program is implemented through the
Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and provides a flexible approach to planning and programming that essentially derives from the child. We align ourselves with the standards and assessment of the National Quality Framework as guided by the
National Quality Framework and the
Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
The Framework has a strong emphasis on play-based learning and aims to achieve five overall Learning Outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
Our daily program is spontaneous, not structured or predetermined, and our child-focused approach encourages children to be active participants in their own learning environment.
Services | Our Centre provides long-term day care for children aged from six weeks to four years.
Hours | Services are available from 7.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Facilities | The purpose-built five-room facility is air-conditioned and caters for 73 children. To ensure the individual needs of the children are met, groups consist of appropriately aged children.
Licensing | The John Paul College Early Learning Centre is an approved service and complies with the Education and Care Services National Regulations. Those qualifying may claim Child Care Subsidy. It is managed and operated by qualified staff who are trained to provide the best possible care for the children entrusted to them.
Positions are limited at our Centre and, as a result, a waitlist does exist.
Once you have registered your child on the waitlist, we will notify you when a place for your child becomes available. At this stage, we will ask you to complete a separate enrolment form and return this to the Centre.
Enrolments are considered by date of submission.