- This fee is to cover the costs of processing the initial application.
- It is College policy that fees are paid in advance as outlined by the National ESOS Authority.
- Fee is refundable only if visa is refused (proof of visa refusal necessary).
Fee is not refundable if visa is refused due to the provision of fraudulent documentation.
- Student visa holders must have health cover for the total duration of their visa (OSHC organised by the College is through Allianz Global) www.oshcallianzassistance.com.au for the latest price.
- Payment covers 4 terms per year only. All boarders are expected to return home for vacation periods. A late fee of $50 per week is charged on any balances owing after the first week of term. If 12 weeks written notice for boarding withdrawal is not given as required, the student (or parent(s)/ legal guardian if the student is under 18), will be charged the following term's boarding fee.
- Payment covers 48 weeks homestay per year. The four weeks over Christmas will incur extra costs if the students are in residence. Homestay payment must be received before the first day of each term. A late fee of $50 per week is charged on any balances owing after the first week of term. A cancellation charge equal to two weeks accommodation fees will apply, if less than four weeks notice in writing is given, or if a placement has been made.
- No refund will be made if the student fails to notify the College of their flight details or any change of details two working days before arrival.
*All fees are quoted in Australian Dollars, are current at the time of printing and may be subject to change (please see our website for current fees). If the tuition fees are increased you will be required to pay the new fees as they are updated.
Tuition fees for the school year are charged in two (2) installment in January and July and are payable within 14 days of billing.
GST: Most of the College's fees and charges are not subject to the Goods and Services Tax [GST]. Any GST included in charges is specifically identified on the account when rendered.
Students will not be permitted to commence or continue their course at the beginning of any term until all outstanding fees, charges or accounts are paid. No certificates/reports will be issued where a student has an outstanding debt owing to the College
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT FEE
OTHER PAYABLE FEES
MOBILE DEVICE PROGRAM
STUDENTS LIVING AWAY FROM HOME